- Medicare Provider
- Out-of-Network Provider for most major health insurance companies
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
As an out-of-network provider for most major health insurance companies, payment is expected at the time of service. You will be given a complete statement that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Cash, checks & credit cards are accepted.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment service as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Just go to the Contact Dr. Keating Page or call 561-859-6767.